BDO Breakfast Seminar
Join the HOSPA finance community for a breakfast seminar with BDO at their offices at 55 Baker Street on Wednesday 28th June 2017.
Date: Wednesday 28th June
Time: 8:30 - 10:30
Address: BDO, 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 7EU
In this comprehensive briefing you will hear from experts in financial reporting and tax in the hospitality industry.
We will update you on current topical accounting issues under UK GAAP and IFRS
We will be covering the latest developments in tax including corporate taxes, VAT and the recent employment tax issues.
- Stuart Collins & Mark Edwards – Audit reporting requirements
- Jason Gottschalk – Cyber security and GDPR
- Michael Ashdown – VAT, vouchers and deals fees
- James Welch – corporate tax
- Stephanie Wilson – employment tax, the apprenticeships levy and troncs.
This event will equip anyone working in hotel and restaurant finance teams with an understanding of the topical issues which will have an impact on financial and management accounting processes.
We do hope you are able to join us and if you have any questions please contact Hannah Scarbrough
Free for all HOSPA Members to attend!
Send over the details listed below and REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE HERE NOW!
- Full Name:
- Job Title:
- Company Name:
- Membership Number:
- Invoice Details (If Non-Member):