Integrated Revenue Management Strategies – Distribution
Uncover how to build a distribution and digital strategy for success. The course provides the framework to measure your costs of distribution and get visibility on the net profit contribution of all your channels to market
With customer acquisition costs and channel commissions eroding the profit contribution from room sales, the presence of a robust framework to measure your costs of distribution and get visibility on the net profit contribution of all your channels to market.is more important than ever. This two-day workshop, introduces you to the distribution channels and associated business models available. You will understand how to uncover the net profit contribution of your key channels of distribution – book direct, OTA’s and the investment on digital spend through OTA’s, enabling you to make more informed decisions regarding your distribution strategy to streamline acquisition costs and protect profit.
The course provides a practical approach to hotel technology in use today, covering the distribution landscape and creating a distribution technology strategy which can be applied at both property and group level. You will be guided through how to plan and implement a winning distribution strategy, technology selection and measuring and monitoring success
By attending this two-day workshop participants will understand:
- The hotel distribution channels, how they connect and the key players involved
- The business models associated with each channel and how to evaluate the cost per booking and assess profitability per booking
- How to create a distribution channel strategy to ensure optimal channel mix and profitability according to demand
- How to assess channel profitability and incorporate digital and channel spend into customer acquisition costs,
- The cost implications of all distribution channels and how this impacts business in the long and short term
Who is this course for?
- Revenue managers and sales professionals who need to understand cost of customer acquisition and incorporate this into sales and revenue strategies.
The course will ensure an understanding of the distribution landscape the key players and how to adapt to the continuous change in this environment.
Location : St James Court Hotel, 54 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, London SW1
Timings : 9 – 530 pm