Proficiency in Revenue Management
This two-day workshop builds on the core concepts of revenue management. It looks at, among
others, multiple techniques in demand forecasting, tactical tools to optimise demand, and the application of Total Revenue Management across non-rooms profit centres
These two highly interactive days are designed to
- Build on basic revenue management techniques introducing more sophisticated and advanced concepts.
- Equip you with skills and techniques to respond to market opportunities more precisely
- Learn how to implement inventory controls such as an overbooking strategy
- Expand your knowledge of revenue management principles into other profit centres such as F&B and Spa.
- Communicate data of relevance to colleagues and build the influencing skills required of a revenue manager to present a winning strategy
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you are confident in the fundamental principles of revenue management and wish to expand your knowledge into other profit centres, and apply your knowledge to a case study. Great for reservations staff transitioning to revenue, front desk staff and hotel managers.
Location: St James Court Hotel, 54 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, London SW1E
Timings: 9 – 530 pm