Tackling Your Time Management - CIMA
We are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount to CIMA's Time Management conference in Croydon on 21 March 2017.
Please enter ‘HOSPA’ in the promotional discount code when booking onto the conference to receive the 10% discount.
By the end of this event you will understand how to:
• make better decisions about how to use your time
• learn to prioritise daily and weekly tasks
• take conscious control of decision making
• cut out or reduce time wasting activities
• understand the need to make a commitment to change
• understand the benefit of having a work/life balance.
Mark Fritz: Three Keys to Team Productivity (Delivering without Wasting Time)
The pace of business is becoming faster every day, and keeping up with that pace requires more teamwork than ever before. So, success is often about how we can engage everyone, fully utilize their strengths, and create an environment where they can work productively together.
Mark shares the three keys that enable a team to consistently perform at their best. It’s about the leader...
- Driving Shared Expectations within the Team
- Creating an Environment Where Performance is Visible
- Removing Obstacles and Keeping Management Aligned
You’ll learn ways to drive a more productive team, and a more creative one too!
Hayley Watts: How to be a productivity ninja
Many of us are overwhelmed, and struggle with the constant distractions we face in our work. Information overload is a big problem. Juggling productivity and wellbeing successfully is a challenge.
Its no longer enough just to focus on 'time management': it's time to think about how you manage your attention and focus, your projects and actions, your choices and habits.
A 'productivity ninja' is calm and prepared, but also skilled and ruthless in how they deal with the many enemies of productivity and wellbeing.#mce_temp_url#
In this session you will:
- Review your current habits, get inspiration and lots of new ideas.
- Use the 9 characteristics of a 'productivity ninja' and help you identify specific ways to implement them
- Identify specific changes and tactics to improve your personal productivity and wellbeing
You'll leave this session with practical tools to boost productivity,reduce your stress-levels and ultimately make things happen in your work and life.
Please see the agenda for the day and Full Speaker biographies
Croydon Park hotel, 7 Altyre Rd, Croydon CR9 5AA
Date and Time
Tuesday 21 March 2017
8.30am for a 8.50am start